- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters. Arrange into an 11-in.-long loaf on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush over loaf.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Herb Loaf
"Quick and easy. Not a fan of blue cheese so I used feta."
"Tastes pretty good, but I wouldn't call it a "loaf" - it's more like pull apart biscuits. And there's no way this photo was taken by someone who actually followed the recipe. There are WAY more herbs than pictured, and you can't "brush" them on. With only 2 Tbsp butter to this amount of dried herbs, you end up with a very thick paste that you have to basically drop in chunks all over the top of the pile of biscuits. I will try this idea again, but will use different/fewer herbs and more butter."
"Very good. I substituted dill for the oregano since I am not a fan. Would most definitely make this again."
"Great! Super quick and tasty. I used an Italian cheese blend instead of blue cheese. I will be making this often!"
"Awesome and so simple. I left out garlic and blue cheese and replaced it with shredded parmesan.....so yummy!"