Blue Cheese Ham Wraps Recipe
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing gives these wraps a burst of flavor. After topping the deli ham with Swiss cheese, I like to melt the cheese in the microwave before quickly assembling the rest of the wrap.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 1. On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 603 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 249mg cholesterol, 3298mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 52g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC