Blue Cheese Ham Wraps Recipe
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing gives these wraps a burst of flavor. After topping the deli ham with Swiss cheese, I like to melt the cheese in the microwave before quickly assembling the rest of the wrap.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Ham Wraps in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p37
Reviews for Blue Cheese Ham Wraps(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2013
This is a really good sandwich. I changed it to Ranch Ham Wraps because I do not like blue cheese and I served it with potato salad and pasta salad from the deli for a nice quick dinner.