- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In the drippings, cook and stir the beans for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the blue cheese, pecans, pepper and bacon. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBlue Cheese Green Beans
"This was really good with one major change; I use feta cheese instead of blue due to personal taste."
"wonderful, not a bean was left. Will definately make again"
"This was great! I think I will use a little more Blue Cheese next time. Great flavor!"