Blue Cheese Garlic Dip Recipe
This creamy dip is great alongside my spicy Creole-Cajun Chicken Wings or as a vegetable dip. If you like, you substitute crab for the shrimp—it makes an excellent variation.—Ron Treadaway, Acworth, Georgia
- 1 jar (12 ounces) refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables, crackers or Creole-Cajun Wings (recipe above). Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 116 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Garlic Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC