- 1 jar (12 ounces) refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables, crackers or Creole-Cajun Wings (recipe above). Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Garlic Dip in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p47
Reviews for Blue Cheese Garlic Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review