- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut bread into 1-in.-thick slices, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Spread cheese mixture between slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy -duty foil (about 28-in. x 18-in.). Fold foil around bread and seal tightly. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Garlic Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Garlic Bread(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >