I tasted this tangy dressing for the first time at a friend's house. She gave me the recipe, and now I make it every week. I always keep some in my refrigerator. It tastes much better than bottled blue cheese dressing and is a snap to make. -Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the blue cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p27
Reviews for Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review