Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, blue cheese, milk and sherry or juice until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in pecans. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoons: 126 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Dip
"Total hit. I added more about 1/3 more cup of blue cheese. I also used a few more pecans and also added apriots that I minced with the pecans in the food proces. I added that mixture to the top. I served it wtih little pumpernickle breads and apricots on the side. Put a little dip, than the apricot on top of the bread. Delish!"