Blue Cheese Dip
Our Test Kitchen shares this tasty dip with blue cheese and pecans. It’s excellent with assorted vegetables or sliced apples and pears.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, blue cheese, milk and sherry
- or juice until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving,
- fold in pecans. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (calculated without vegetables) equals 126 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 lean meat.