Our Test Kitchen shares this tasty dip with blue cheese and pecans. It’s excellent with assorted vegetables or sliced apples and pears.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, blue cheese, milk and sherry or juice until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in pecans. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Dip in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p6
Reviews for Blue Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review