Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
I hope you'll agree that blue cheese and a hint of hot pepper in the filling put these flavorful deviled eggs a step above the ordinary. They're always well received at a gathering. -Nina Hall Citrus Heights, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + chilling YIELD:24 servings
- 24 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery. Yield: 4 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC