Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
I hope you'll agree that blue cheese and a hint of hot pepper in the filling put these flavorful deviled eggs a step above the ordinary. They're always well received at a gathering.
Citrus Heights, California
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 24 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley,
- hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle
- with celery.
- Yield: 4 dozen.