Blue Cheese Crostini Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 15 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick), lightly toasted
- 1 medium ripe pear
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese and walnuts. Spread evenly over toasted bread.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Core pear and cut into 30 thin slices. Place two pear slices on each crostini. Serve warm. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 serving (1 each) equals 129 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Crostini
"Wow, these were tasty! Great appetizer; I will definitely be making these again."