Blue Cheese Clubs Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the blue cheese, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- 2. Spread over four slices of white bread; layer with tomato, turkey, Swiss cheese, wheat bread, bacon and lettuce. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining white bread; place over lettuce. Secure with toothpicks; cut into triangles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Clubs
"Sorry, I just rated the wrong recipe, although this sounds great too."
"The contributor of this recipe is right...the spread is sooooooooo scrumptious! I made this sandwich on a tortilla so I could have a wrap, but didn't use the peppers. It was easy and so delicious. I spread the cheese spread on the tortilla, topped with the roast beef and romaine lettuce and rolled it up. What a great change to my boring lunches. I will definitley make this for guests too."