Blue Cheese Clubs
"These sandwiches look so elegant, but they're really easy to make," says Nancy Jo Leffler, DePauw, Indiana. "They're loaded with plenty of turkey, and the blue cheese spread offers a nice zip." —Nancy Jo Leffler, DePauw, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the blue
- cheese, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and
- Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- Spread over four slices of white bread; layer with tomato, turkey,
- Swiss cheese, wheat bread, bacon and lettuce. Spread remaining
- mayonnaise over remaining white bread; place over lettuce. Secure
- with toothpicks; cut into triangles. Yield: 4 servings.