"These sandwiches look so elegant, but they're really easy to make," says Nancy Jo Leffler, DePauw, Indiana. "They're loaded with plenty of turkey, and the blue cheese spread offers a nice zip." —Nancy Jo Leffler, DePauw, Indiana
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the blue cheese, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- Spread over four slices of white bread; layer with tomato, turkey, Swiss cheese, wheat bread, bacon and lettuce. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining white bread; place over lettuce. Secure with toothpicks; cut into triangles. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Clubs in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p22
Reviews for Blue Cheese Clubs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review