Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 734 calories, 39g fat (8g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1489mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 46g protein
Reviews for Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
"I used cole slaw mix instead of romaine and carrots and made it for myself twice, one for dinner and once for lunch. Very tasty."