Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
Select any creamy dressing to use in this easy chicken salad sandwich.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss
- to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled pita halves equals 734 calories, 39 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 46 g protein.