Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas Recipe
Select any creamy dressing to use in this easy chicken salad sandwich.
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
2 filled pita halves equals 734 calories, 39 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC