Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas Recipe
Select any creamy dressing to use in this easy chicken salad sandwich.
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 734 calories, 39g fat (8g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1489mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 46g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC