Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
2 filled pita halves equals 734 calories, 39 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
"I used cole slaw mix instead of romaine and carrots and made it for myself twice, one for dinner and once for lunch. Very tasty."