- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p106
Reviews for Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2014
"I used cole slaw mix instead of romaine and carrots and made it for myself twice, one for dinner and once for lunch. Very tasty."