- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (4.4 ounces each) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, spreadable cheese, sour cream, eggs, milk, sherry and pepper; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Cheesecake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p34
Reviews for Blue Cheese Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review