Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 2 slices red onion
- Tomato slices and lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. Shape beef into four thin patties. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Press blue cheese into the center of two patties; top with remaining patties. Serve on buns with onion, tomato and lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 580 calories, 31g fat (15g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 786mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 50g protein .
Reviews for Blue Cheese Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.