- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 2 slices red onion
- Tomato slices and lettuce leaves, optional
- Shape beef into four thin patties. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- Press blue cheese into the center of two patties; top with remaining patties. Serve on buns with onion, tomato and lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Burgers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p212
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Burgers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >