Blue Cheese Biscuits Recipe
THIS simple addition to prepared biscuits is impressive. I have served them often for luncheons and they disappear fast. I don’t remember where or when I found the recipe, but the card in my recipe box tells me I have been preparing them for a long time.
- 2 individually frozen biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place biscuits in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. In a small microwave-safe dish, combine butter and blue cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted; spoon mixture over biscuits.
- 2. Bake according to package directions. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Biscuits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC