Blue Cheese Biscuits
THIS simple addition to prepared biscuits is impressive. I have served them often for luncheons and they disappear fast. I don’t remember where or when I found the recipe, but the card in my recipe box tells me I have been preparing them for a long time.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 individually frozen biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Place biscuits in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. In a small
- microwave-safe dish, combine butter and blue cheese. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high until butter is melted; spoon mixture over
- Bake according to package directions. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 biscuit equals 266 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 750 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.