THIS simple addition to prepared biscuits is impressive. I have served them often for luncheons and they disappear fast. I don’t remember where or when I found the recipe, but the card in my recipe box tells me I have been preparing them for a long time.
Recommended: March Madness Party Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 individually frozen biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Place biscuits in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. In a small microwave-safe dish, combine butter and blue cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted; spoon mixture over biscuits.
- Bake according to package directions. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Biscuits in Reminisce April/May 2008, p 49