- 2 individually frozen biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Place biscuits in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. In a small microwave-safe dish, combine butter and blue cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted; spoon mixture over biscuits.
- Bake according to package directions. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Biscuits in Reminisce April/May 2008, p 49
Reviews for Blue Cheese Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review