Blue Cheese-Bacon Dressing Recipe
Years ago, I went through my mom's recipe box and found this classic recipe. Everyone I know loves the rich and creamy blue cheese dressing with a hint of bacon.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:10 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 to 1 cup (3 to 4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to blend. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 222 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC