Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
“This dressing is absolutely fantastic—I’ve made it again and again,” says field editor Marion Karlin of Waterloo, Iowa. “It has just about everything we like in it.”
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 to 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar,
- sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in the
- blue cheese, bacon and chives. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 150 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.