Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 to 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in the blue cheese, bacon and chives. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing(4)
Sort By :
So simple to make and so much better than any store bought Blue Cheese dressing. it does not even need the bacon.
Very yummy dressing. I did half the amount of blue cheese since I really prefer a milder taste and also didn't use chives as I didn't have any. I served it over a simple spring and romaine lettuce mix, along with fresh grape tomatoes from our garden. It was delicious!
i love blue cheese but some is not very good. this one is the best i left out the bacon and used fat free sour cream.it still was good
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing, I always get great comments from my family and friends. I add a half of squeezed fresh lemon juice to mine and only use Helmans Mayo!