- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 to 1 cup (3 to 4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to blend. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Blue Cheese-Bacon Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p65
Reviews for Blue Cheese-Bacon Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2014
"Next time I'll eliminate the sugar. I tweaked mine to get rid of the sweetness, however the idea of bacon grabbed my attention. Everything is better with bacon!"