- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium tart apple, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, apple, carrot and cheese.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Apple Slaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p126
Reviews for Blue Cheese Apple Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review