In this deliciously different salad, fresh herbs mingle with arugula to create a flavorful bed for ripe blueberries and crunchy almonds. Drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette, it's simply divine! —Diane Davis, Venice, Florida
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped chives
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup salted roasted almonds
- In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese and Blueberry Tossed Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p232
Reviews for Blue Cheese and Blueberry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review