Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
A rich, warm and cheesy recipe for classic stuffed mushrooms, this attractive appetizer is perfect for your next dinner party or special event. —Kristen Woodburn, Atlanta, Georgia
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 carton (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits, divided
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save
- for another use. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue
- cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits. Stuff into mushroom
- caps, a scant tablespoonful in each.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with
- remaining bacon bits. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes
- or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed mushroom equals 55 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.