A rich, warm and cheesy recipe for classic stuffed mushrooms, this attractive appetizer is perfect for your next dinner party or special event. —Kristen Woodburn, Atlanta, Georgia
- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits, divided
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save for another use. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits. Stuff into mushroom caps, a scant tablespoonful in each.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p31
Reviews for Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review