- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup quartered green grapes
- 3/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- Combine first seven ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Grape Coleslaw
"This was the BEST coleslaw recipe ever. Served it for the 4th and everyone loved it."
"Made this for a 4th of July picnic and it is fabulous! Huge hit with the family. I'll be making this again."
"I LOVED this recipe! I used ALL red seedless grapes and had omitted bacon. Thank you for sharing, Sally/Jeannine Bunge! delowenstein"
"Fantastic! So Fast and so Easy."