The sweet tang of blueberries complements the sharpness of blue cheese in this breezy side. Topped with pecans, it could pass for a fancy restaurant’s signature salad.—Rachael Zavala, Pleasant Hill, California
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese, blueberries and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese & Berry Tossed Salad in Country Woman June/July 2010, p43
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Berry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review