- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese, blueberries and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Berry Tossed Salad
Sort By :
We loved this salad! The only things I changed were to use candied walnuts (rather than toasted pecans) and to use a bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing rather than making my own. I took this to a church potluck and every morsel was devoured. I will be making this again and again whenever fresh blueberries are in season and/or affordable!