Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Grilling is a huge summer highlight for my family, which is one reason we're such fans of this recipe. Whenever I put out a plate of these cute little appetizers, people come flocking. Good thing there are lots of peppers in each bag. —Tara Cruz, Kersey, Colorado
- 3 medium sweet yellow, orange or red peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut peppers into quarters. Remove and discard stems and seeds. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and green onion until blended.
- 2. Grill peppers, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until slightly charred.
- 3. Remove peppers from grill; fill each with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 73 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC