Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Grilling is a huge summer highlight for my family, which is one reason we're such fans of this recipe. Whenever I put out a plate of these cute little appetizers, people come flocking. Good thing there are lots of peppers in each bag. —Tara Cruz, Kersey, Colorado
- 3 medium sweet yellow, orange or red peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Cut peppers into quarters. Remove and discard stems and seeds. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and green onion until blended.
- Grill peppers, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until slightly charred.
- Remove peppers from grill; fill each with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2014
Easy, full of flavor, looks fancy!
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
These were good, but we didn't love them. They were very easy to make.