BLT Turkey Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine or leaf lettuce
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Just before serving, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over turkey mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/4 cups each).
1-1/4 cups: 371 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for BLT Turkey Salad
"The only change I made was I added some black pepper to the dressing. It was a very tasty salad."
"This is a delicious meal to make on a hot day. I was at first skeptical about the dressing but when we tried it found that it was delicious and my husband approved and it is hard to get him to try new things"
"Delicious, I particularly enjoyed the dressing. That is not a very flattering/appealing picture of this salad on your webpage though......"
"Really enjoyed the dressing with this salad."