I first sampled these BLT wraps at a bridal luncheon years ago. Now I frequently make them for our weekly neighborhood dinners. —Darla Wester, Meriden, Iowa
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing and
- red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas. Layer with bacon, lettuce
- and tomato. Top with peppers if desired. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One tortilla (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and sour cream and three strips of green pepper) equals 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 meat; also, 232 calories, 511 mg sodium, 12 mg cholesterol, 28 gm carbohydrate, 9 gm protein, 9 gm fat.