BLT Tortillas Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing and red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas. Layer with bacon, lettuce and tomato. Top with peppers if desired. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 232 calories, 9g fat (0g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 511mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for BLT Tortillas
"Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce."
"My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again."