BLT Tortillas Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- 1. Mix first four ingredients; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 402 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for BLT Tortillas
"Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce."
"My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again."