- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing and red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas. Layer with bacon, lettuce and tomato. Top with peppers if desired. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as BLT Tortillas in Country Pork 1996, p21
Reviews for BLT Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2013
"Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce."
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2011
"My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again."