I first sampled these BLT wraps at a bridal luncheon years ago. Now I frequently make them for our weekly neighborhood dinners. —Darla Wester, Meriden, Iowa
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing and red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas. Layer with bacon, lettuce and tomato. Top with peppers if desired. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as BLT Tortillas in Country Pork 1996, p21
Reviews for BLT Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review