“This simple pasta salad is a favorite of everyone I know! I like to keep the ingredients in separate containers in the fridge. Just toss together for one or more servings whenever needed.” —Mary Sigfusson, Mankato, Minnesota
Featured In: 28 Favorite Lunch Box Ideas
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as BLT Salad for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2012
"Absolutely delicious. I added salt and pepper and this is now on my top favorite list. Thanks for sharing. One recipe that is perfect the way it is......."