- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- MIX cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- SPREAD onto tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- CUT each into 7 diagonal slices. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as BLT Rollers Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for BLT Rollers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >