I use a prebaked crust and fixings from the much-loved BLT sandwich to create this fun variation. It's my family's favorite pizza. —Marilyn Ruggles, Lees Summit, Missouri
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl,
- combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder;
- spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and
- remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with
- lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 510 calories, 32 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.