BLT Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 510 calories, 32 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.