- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BLT Pizza
Sort By :
"I had 2 personal size pizza crusts and this worked great! I used 9 slices of bacon I/O 12 and had a little of the mayo mixture left over. No worries, will use it on sandwiches!"
"It was good! I used Rhodes bread dough for the crust instead but it worked great!"
"This recipe got rave reviews from the large group I made it for. It sounded a little out there for me, which really peaked my interest. I'll try anything once and this one I'll try twice."
"I knew i would love it. My husband was pleasantly surprised. Delicious!"
"This is a great recipe!! Especially love the Miracle Whip mixture! If you leave of the Lettuce & tomato its great as left overs as well!"