- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BLT Pizza
"I was a little unsure of heating the Miracle Whip but was surprised how this came out! We love BLT and this was amazing!"
"I had 2 personal size pizza crusts and this worked great! I used 9 slices of bacon I/O 12 and had a little of the mayo mixture left over. No worries, will use it on sandwiches!"
"It was good! I used Rhodes bread dough for the crust instead but it worked great!"
"This recipe got rave reviews from the large group I made it for. It sounded a little out there for me, which really peaked my interest. I'll try anything once and this one I'll try twice."
"I knew i would love it. My husband was pleasantly surprised. Delicious!"
"This is a great recipe!! Especially love the Miracle Whip mixture! If you leave of the Lettuce & tomato its great as left overs as well!"
"This is one of my favorite pizza recipes...easy to make and very delicious!"
"I tried this recipe just the other night for my boyfriend, mom, dad, brother, and my brothers girlfriend and we all loved it! So GOOD! My dad cannot have bacon, bc of heart problems so I put cubed chicken breast on half of one pizza and it still tasted amazing. The mayonnaise mixture here is just wonderful."