BLT Pasta Salad
"I make this easy salad for lots of potlucks and always come home with an empty dish," writes Ellie Marsh from Lewistown, Pennsylvania. Crisp bacon, chopped tomato and fresh greens give a packaged pasta salad mix terrific flavor.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) pasta salad mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 5 cups torn lettuce
- Prepare pasta salad mix according to package directions. Stir in
- tomato and bacon. Serve over lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Creamy Parmesan mix.