BLT Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 12 strips)
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, whisk milk and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the bacon, tomatoes and parsley.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for BLT Muffins
"These were great! Super moist and full of flavor!"
"Great muffins!! Would add grated cheddar cheese on top to kick them up a notch, didn't get mant 5 oz size out of a batch and would double recipe next time I make them."