- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"I doubled the sauce and it was delicious :)"
"I made a big batch (full box of pasta) and added creamy cole slaw from the deli in place of the lettuce. I also used a store brand chili sauce because I prefer the sweetness over heat!! So good, we loved it and I will be serving this a lot from now on"
"With a little bit more dressing this would be a 5 star recipe. We really loved the flavor of this salad."
"This was easy to put together---and I liked that aspect of it. The only thing that I didn't like is that it was bit dry. I think that if I make it again, I am going to double the sauce and use half to put it together and then use enough of the other half to get it to where I like it before I serve it."
"Made as written (mostly... I really didn't measure the sauce ingredients) and used 6 slices of bacon, and slightly more cooked pasta. Oh my! Is this ever delish!! Definitely one of our new favorites and will be making this a lot!!"