- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"Delicious! We doubled the recipe, and used finely chopped vidalia onion instead of the green onion, and added a bit more bacon that I oven-baked till crispy."
"We enjoyed this, used olive oil mayo and added Salad Supreme seasoning. salt and pepper"
"I found this recipe a while ago, it is really good. I used Olive oil Mayo & low carb high fibre noodles because I am diabetic."
"I made as written and it was pretty bland. It needs something to add some flavor."