- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
"tasted good, but was dry"
"I agree that it was a bit bland. I think the dressing needs more flavor and the salad needed more bacon. I thought it was also a bit dry.I made no changes to the recipe, prepared it exactly as it was written."
"we just love this so much!!"
"Just OK for my husband and me."
"Delicious! We doubled the recipe, and used finely chopped vidalia onion instead of the green onion, and added a bit more bacon that I oven-baked till crispy."
"We enjoyed this, used olive oil mayo and added salad Supreme seasoning. salt and pepper"
"I found this recipe a while ago, it is really good. I used Olive oil Mayo & low carb high fibre noodles because I am diabetic."
"I made as written and it was pretty bland. It needs something to add some flavor."