- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
"I have to say that this dip is tasty, especially if it sits in the refrigerator for a few days. However, I had to cut the recipe in half because I planned this on the fly for a party and only had 12 oz of bacon. As far as the recipe goes I think it needs a little less mayo and more sour cream. Also, the dip was salty with only adding 12 oz of bacon so I can't imagine what it would be like with 2 lbs. Total sodium overload. I wasn't expecting to make a healthy dip but I may try lower sodium bacon the next time I make this dip."
"This is a good to go dip recipe. The dish is always empty"
"This was a hit with the girls! It was devoured right away, very good!"
"My aunt makes this dip and she always makes more than the recipe calls for because we LOVE IT!!! if you guys have not tried it believe me when I say it is a MUST. It is extremely addicting..... ??"
"This recipe is excellent but you must instill using an ice method to keep cold as a dip and perhaps dividing the amount by 1/2 so it keeps colder longer...I took my daughter to the ER because she was sickened by the dip not being kept cold (this was all she ate at the party) and out for more than 2 hours. Food safety reminders with recipes please. I am giving a 5 star for the recipe but 0 stars for food safety tips."