- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
"This dip was delicious! I didn't put in quite as much mayo and used 1 1/4 lb pepper bacon and added 1/2 tsp garlic since my family loves it in dips! The recipe is 5 star! (0 star for ignorance...)Of course!! this dip must be kept on iced water if left out for more than several minutes! I use a bowl of ice water with all my dips unless it is in the crock pot"
"I have been making this for years. I use 2C mayo and 1C sour cream and one package bacon. I also serve it with cut up toasted bread. I have never put onion in it but I am sure it is good. Everyone I have ever served this appetizer to loves it."
"MN4Me Mayonnaise is always better then Miracle Whip"
"Love to review but first have to know: Is the "mayonnaise " mayonnaise or salad dressing as in Miracle Whip? Thank you from a beginner."
"I hosted a cookout recently and this was gone in a flash. I'll definitely make it again"