- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
"This was a hit with the girls! It was devoured right away, very good!"
"My aunt makes this dip and she always makes more than the recipe calls for because we LOVE IT!!! if you guys have not tried it believe me when I say it is a MUST. It is extremely addicting..... ??"
"This recipe is excellent but you must instill using an ice method to keep cold as a dip and perhaps dividing the amount by 1/2 so it keeps colder longer...I took my daughter to the ER because she was sickened by the dip not being kept cold (this was all she ate at the party) and out for more than 2 hours. Food safety reminders with recipes please. I am giving a 5 star for the recipe but 0 stars for food safety tips."
"Everyone I tried this on at Thanksgiving said that this dip was "just ok." There's nothing wrong with it, and it tastes fairly good, but none of us thought it was anything special."
"I have made this dip for years. I cater and serve it at most all of my events. I serve it with toast, crackers, pretzels or whatever I have on hand. I toast the bread and then quarter it for bite size portions. Also, I bake my bacon in the oven. Put it on a cookie sheet with a wire baking rack and bake at 350 until it is nice and crispy. It makes crumbling it much easier."