BLT Dip Recipe
Fans of bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches will fall for this creamy dip. It's easy to transport to different functions and always draws recipe requests. —Emalee Payne, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:48 servings
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crumbled cooked bacon or thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and green onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 123 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC