Fans of bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches will fall for this creamy dip. It's easy to transport to different functions and always draws recipe requests. —Emalee Payne, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crumbled cooked bacon or thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or chips
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes
- and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and green
- onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 123 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.