BLT Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Place salad greens on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 281 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for BLT Chicken Salad
"This was very good. We love salads. The only change I made was not putting bacon in this. We are not bacon eaters. I would make this again. Thanks for the recipe."
"This was fabulous! The whole family raved about it. We added avocado and shredded cheese. My daughter did not like the dressing but she was fine with table dressing."
"Great salad! We made it with grilled chicken that had a spicy chicken rub on it. I added green onions to the salad and my husband added shredded cheddar cheese to his salad. Both were delicious additions. I loved this dressing and my kids have used it for a chicken nugget dipping sauce as well. This recipe will be a staple in our house this summer. Yummy!!!!"
"Delicious and easy to prepare. Dressing was a great switch from the norm."
"This was delicious! I marinated chicken in herb & garlic before grilling and used pepper bacon. The eggs were a surprisingly good flavor blend."