BLT Caesar Salad
WITH the addition of cold, cooked chicken, this salad makes a great meal all by itself. As is, it’s a nice idea for a twist on Caesar salad, always delicious and fewer calories than your standard BLT.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes and bacon. Divide
- among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing and top with
- croutons. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 125 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.